Interesting Facts About Barack Obama : Barack Obama was the 44th president of the United States, holds a unique place in history as the primary African-American president of the nation. Read 15 amazing facts about Barack Obama.
Facts About Barack Obama
- Obama is left-handed person the sixth post-war president to be left-handed and also speak Spanish.
- He got two Grammies for Best Spoken Word Album of the Year. In 2006 he won for his reading of “Dreams from My Father”; in 2008 for the audio adaptation of “The Audacity of Hope”.
- Obama is the first ever African-American president of the Harvard Law Review.
- He was nicknamed “Bar” by his late grandma.
- His favourite drink is black forest berry iced tea. He doesn’t like to drink coffee and rarely drinks alcohol.
- While learning at Harvard, Obama put his name forward to be a model for a dark stick up date-book. The all-female panel rejected him.
- His most loved dinner is his wife shrimp linguini. He loves to cook chili himself. Other most loved food is cobbler and broccoli.
- His late father was a senior financial specialist for the Kenyan government.
- He enjoys playing Scrabble and poker.
- Obama’s most loved movies are Casablanca and One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.
- In October 2009, Obama won the Nobel Peace prize.
- Obama holds the record for the tweet with the most likes ever. In light of the Charlottesville catastrophe in August 2017, Obama tweeted the start of a Nelson Mandela quote. The moving tweet was retweeted 1.7 multiple times and enjoyed an incredible 4.5 multiple times.
- Other books written by Barack Obama are “The Audacity of Hope”; “Of Thee I Sing: A Letter to My Daughter”; and “Change We Can Believe In”.
- When he was a teenager he took drugs including marijuana and cocaine.
- He tried dog meat, snake meat and roasted grasshopper while living in Indonesia.
Also Check : Facts About Michelle Obama
So, if you think that our Article on These Top Facts Are useful for you Then Don’t Forget to Share Our Articles On Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and WhatsApp and also post your precious comments.